INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
Double-Hung windows work well in almost any Brentwood, Franklin, or Nashville home and add energy efficiency, beauty, and durability. Double-hung windows are different than single-hung windows in that they have two window sashes that both open for different ventilation options, and offer simple ease of use.
Main Features of Double Hung Windows:
- Heavy walled PVC framing acts as a natural insulator
- Closed cell compression seal at sloped sill resists air and water penetration
- Fin-Seal weather stripping at sill further reduces air infiltration
- Insulated glass provides optimum energy efficiency
- Dual hollows at lift rail add strength and insulation
- Innovative® high-performance glass utilizes Low E coating specifically engineered for local requirements
- “Warm edge” low conductance spacer resists energy flow through the edge of the glass
- Rigid leg on sill prevents “screen rattle” even on windy days
- Coil Constant Force System is the strongest, most durable and never needs adjusting.
- Insulation Filled Frames – insulated from the inside out
Forst Builders of Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville, and surrounding areas has helped countless homeowners over the past 29 years to find the perfect home replacement windows. Our highly seasoned team of professionals will answer all of your questions and walk you through all of your options. Call us today and let one of our installers show you all of your replacement window options and to help you get the perfect windows for your home.
To learn more about any of our window installations, please contact us today.
WHY CHOOSE US
Family owned and operated for 29 years, Forst Builders of Franklin sells and installs custom and replacements windows. Some of our brands include OptimaPro, Mezzo, Alside, Atrium, Anderson, Pella, Jeld-Wen, Ply-Gem, & PGT windows.
All of our windows have a lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty. Also, we have workmanship & transferrable warranties available.
There are a variety of window styles and different manufacturers. We will discuss all your options and help you choose the best one for your needs.
Most whole-home replacement windows can be installed in one day! We will go over your exact time frame when we meet with you.